Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Apples oil painting

After reading your method of oil painting I thought I would give it a go . My painting is in oils on 8x10 inch MDF board , I found the Umber and grey layers went in well it was trying to mix and match accurate colours that I found the most problems .
I would be most grateful for your opinion on my effort .

oil painting Hard to believe this is your first go! Your effort definitely has paid off. It is a wonderful painting. If it were not for the signature, I would have thought it to be a photograph. This really is a nice piece. If you wish, repost some closeups so that readers can see how you've done this. I can then merge them with this posting for a mini demonstration! Thanks so much for contributing. Be proud of your accomplishment! via http://oilpaintingbank.com

No comments:

Post a Comment